Wow. WOW!!!
When I started blogging, never in my wildest of dreams did I think I would become a published author. Of a kids craft book. Using mason jars. MASON JARS, OF ALL THINGS!!!!
Two years ago, I knew nothing about mason jars. I had never used them. I had never purchased them. They intimidated me.
And now? Now they have taken over my life.
Literally.
My dining room table is overflowing with mason jars in various stages of painting and distressing.
Somewhere along the line mason jars have become my legacy. I mean, just take a look at my new book cover up there. My name burnished on the cover of a mason jar craft book. For kids …
It’s available at Amazon.com and BN.com and Indiebound.org and Books a Million.
All I can say is wow. WOW!!!
Belum ada tanggapan untuk "Mason Jar Crafts for Kids Book"
Posting Komentar